Please join us February 25th, 12:00pm – 8:00pm @ METTĀ (5118 Penn Avenue)!
A Discussion on Consent (if that’s alright with you?)
Fair Moans Collective will lead a discussion on practicing consent. We will share our knowledge and encourage you to share yours!
1:15pm-3:00pm, $15 in advance/$20 at the door
We will explore the art of talking dirty, phone sex, and ‘sexting’ to create unique, erotic moments with your partner(s).
Workshop will include:
- How to create an authentic, sexually-charged dialogue without reverting to scripted lines
- The important of listening and empathy
- The usage of words and tone
- Common fantasies
- An Interactive element where participants can explore language and fantasy
- Q & A
Jessie Sage, a professional phone sex operator, will present on how to engage in sexy conversation, stressing that dirty talk and phone sex is not a substitution for physical intimacy or even foreplay but rather, an independent act that has its own seductive value.
Break – Bring a bagged lunch and stay and mingle if ya want!
BDSM Play from the Bottom’s Point of View
4:15pm-6:15pm, $15 in advance/$20 at the door
The primary aim of this workshop is to give voice to the Bottom’s experience of play outside of the context of type of play (rope, flogging, blindfolding, etc.) and frame bottoming as its own skill set.
This workshop includes lecture, group discussion, mini exercises, and a demonstration, during which you’ll be able to ask questions of “the bottom”.
Kayteezee will discuss and model several key components of negotiating BDSM play as a bottom:
- Building agreements with one’s Top
- How safe words and other language help to cultivate and honor consent – for both tops and bottoms
- Using behavioral interviewing to determine how well matched one is with a potential Top
- Providing feedback during a scene
- Aftercare/other considerations after a scene
Mix and Mingle! Let’s continue the discussion!
BUY YOUR TICKETS in advance to get the early purchase prices! “Talking Dirty!” and “BDSM Play from the Bottom’s Point of View” are $15 each for early purchase. ALL DAY TICKETS for early purchase are $25!
No one will be turned away for lack of funds! Please email us if you want to attend and we will make sure you can attend.
Find the event on Facebook. We hope to see you there!